Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Few More Haikus

It's been a while
Since I have made my last post
It's about time, yes?

This blogging business
is fun but time consuming
when life intervenes

Yet I will go on,
to paraphrase Celine
That's Dion, of course

It is the typos,
which need to be corrected,
adding extra time

But I will not post
with any mistakes at all
A Spelling Nazi

Many ideas
for future posting have I
I feel like Yoda

Capitalizing
the letter "Y" in Yoda
makes it a true word

That was a surprise.
Something I did not expect.
Hooray for spell check!

This was a tangent
which I sure knew would happen.
Just go with the flow

But now I must go
This is not my computer
And I am hungry

Plus I grow weary
Well, that was literary!
How fucking artsy!

Has the word "fucking"
appeared in a past haiku?
I've never seen it

I'm trying to stop!
But the words just keep coming
Vocabulary

Okay. That is all
I mean it this time; I do
I'm pressing "publish."

No comments:

Post a Comment